STM32F103C8T6Is it a matterSTMicroelectronics32 -bit productionARMCortex-M3 microcontroller.The characteristics, pins configuration, and program burning method of this chip will be introduced in detail below.
The characteristics of STM32F103C8T6
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor: STM32F103C8T6 uses high-efficiency ARM Cortex-M3 processors, with excellent performance and energy efficiency.
- Middle capacity: This micro -controller belongs to the F1 series of STM32, which has a medium capacity and is suitable for extensive embedded applications.
- Rich peripheral interface: STM32F103C8T6 is equipped with a variety of peripheral interfaces, such as UART, SPI, I2C, and ADC, which can meet the requirements of various hardware interfaces.
- Programmable interrupt controller: This microcontroller has a programmable interrupt controller and can be used to achieve complex interrupt processing.
- Sleep mode and wake -up function: STM32F103C8T6 supports sleep mode and awakening function, which is very suitable for energy saving and awakening applications.
Second, STM32F103C8T6 pin configuration
STM32F103C8T6 uses 40 pin packaging, with an orderly arrangement of pins, which is convenient for insertion and welding.The following is the main pin configuration:
- VCC and GND: Power pins are used to access 5V power and ground.
- SWDIO and SWCLK: Serial debugging interfaces are used to debug through JTAG or SWD.
- UART TX and RX: serial communication pins, which can be used to communicate with computers or other devices.
- SPI MOSI, SPI MISO, SPI SCK and SPI NSS: SPI communication interface pins are used to transmit high -speed data with peripheral equipment.
- I2C SCL and SDA: I2C communication interface pins are used to communicate with peripheral devices.
- ADC ANX: Simulation input pins, which can be used to collect external analog signals.
- GPIO pin: up to 8 GPIO pins, which can be used to control external devices or read external signals.
Third, procedure burning method
There are several methods for the recording program to STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller, including serial burning, ICD records, and JTAG records.The following is a brief explanation of these methods:
- Candidates: Burning through the UART interface of the microcontroller, the dual files to be recorded to the microcontroller are sent to the microcontroller through the serial port.This method needs to write the corresponding burning program, and at the same time a serial device that is connected to the micro -controller.
- ICD Burning: ICD (In-Circuit Debug) is an online debugging recording method, which is recorded by a dedicated ICD debugger.Connect the ICD debugger with the microcontroller, and then use a special ICD burning software for burning operation.This method requires a special ICD debugger and burning software.
- JTAG Burning: JTAG is a standard debugging and burning interface, which is recorded through the standard JTAG interface.Connect the JTAG debugger with the microcontroller, and then use a special JTAG record software for burning operation.This method requires a dedicated JTAG debugger and burning software.
The above is the introduction of the characteristics, pins configuration and program burning method of STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller.After understanding this information, you can better understand the characteristics and use of the microcontroller.